Wednesday 14 August 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - HAPPY NEW YEAR

Each of us struggles with various things in the course of our day, week, month and year. On New Year’s Eve often we reflect for a moment on how we think our year went. Some of us make resolutions for the coming year.

This Friday, when I celebrate my Birthday, I also make the day a symbol of my personal New Year. If the year, so far, has been a good one in my estimation, I feel even more encouraged. If the year, so far, has been trying or difficult, I make a small personal resolution to begin the 'NEW YEAR' on a positive note. I make a private Birthday Wish for whatever might be better than what has come thus far.

As a result, I dust myself off mentally, from whatever may have troubled me, or not worked out as I had hoped, and resolve again, to give my next day, week, month and year, a chance to be a better one. This is my way of wishing myself a Happy Birthday. At least, I am giving it a chance to be better in my personal New Year.

I urge you, when celebrating your next Birthday, to give yourself the best present ever, a resolution to have a very Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment