Sunday 8 December 2019

JUST IN TIME TO CELEBRATE

You look around and another year has flown by. You can't help but wonder where the time went. We all do it. It is almost an obligation as a year is ending and we get ourselves ready to recognize a new one is almost upon us.

Meanwhile though you are amazed, but not amused, to realize another year has whizzed past you. Were it not for scribbled notes all over your calendar you might wonder where you have been.

In my case I am stunned to realize that I have not written anything here for easily more than a year and possibly even closer to 2 with 2020 almost in front 
of us.

How am I? How are you I wondered today as I erased over 430,000 old emails that had not only not been read, but which had also clogged up my writing blog
site.

After most of today working on cleanup, I am pretty happy to say that I belatedly am cleaning up my 2019 act, possibly Just in Time to Celebrate
and welcome the New Year.

Soon it will be Christmas and the Holiday Season for so many of us and we
will welcome our own and others celebrations with a lighter heart and perhaps, like me somewhat bemused that I let so much time go by before writing again.

More to come shortly...but for now...nice to be back in touch. 

Hope you are well, hope you, like me, are looking forward to greeting this lovely time of year with optimism and openness and good cheer.

Lets all move into December and give the rest of the month heading toward the New Year a good send off by catching up with our unfinished business and reacquainting ourselves with each other.

Meanwhile, time to roll up our sleeves and spring into action. Glad to be back in touch. I realize we may have missed each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment